Threesome

I thought you might like these pictures of our threesome day 9 en famille, so to speak.

All is going to plan except that they have trampled the 2nd egg to smithereens, so I’ve left my run a bit late to collect.  The third egg was incubated again two nights ago, but appears now to have finally been abandoned and has small hole in it.

21_10_2014 Three together day 12 1 21_10_2014 Three together day 12 3

2 thoughts

1. Thanks, Cilla – they are gorgeous and it is lovely to see them all together!

I thought I saw a hole in the egg – I wonder why that egg failed? The chick inside is clearly white and fluffy, which implies it’s fully developed (or close to it).

2. It’s wonderful to have the cam back up – but I wonder if the change to “click-to-play” (see http://i.imgur.com/yuXCcKz.jpg) is deliberate or accidental?

The reason I’m enquiring is because it is no longer possible to “auto-refresh” one’s browser to counter the frequent stream freezes we get here in the UK, which means I can no longer record unattended.

If the new feature has been introduced to prevent people from using up bandwidth when they’re not actually watching, I understand – I’ll just have to accept that I can’t monitor the precious perries any more.

scylla x