Project website glitch last night

Apologies to all those checking in over the past 15-18 hours or so. Our service provider suspended the whole website on the presumption of a hack last night (local time). When we found out we checked everything we could but to no avail. It turns out we weren’t hacked and it was probably a “false positive” (the best kind of error). Once the site came back up we ran 7 internal security checks and all have come up clean once more – our external security service concurring – so we’re good to go and let’s hope there’s a bit more leniency next time a false positive is found (or not found…).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.